Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Wish.

I wish I would've met you before I met people. I would've modeled myself after you rather than them...I would've known that love actually is patient...& kind. I wouldn't have had to look any further for all I needed...wouldn't have had to run from person to person, hoping that they possess a part of me that I need. I would've known to just trust you...

I would value your opinion more than anyone else's...I would read my Word more. When you spoke, there wouldn't be any room to question anything. I wouldn't be so obsessed with timing either. I would've been learned to just chill...just relax and know you got me.

We would've had an amazing, intimate relationship. I'd be better at dealing with pain. We hurt you all the time, but you never take your heart from us...you just keep right on loving. You are love & I wish I could've met you before I met people.

Jesus met You first, & clearly, He was better off...

No comments:

Post a Comment